As an online restaurant furniture company, we don’t get many opportunities to meet our customers face to face. But, we think it is very important to make every attempt to, especially when our customers are making such an important investment into their business. We have found that trade shows are a great way to accomplish this. And, GOOD NEWS…we have confirmed our exhibitor booths at two trade shows in Las Vegas this spring! We invite you to attend these shows and visit our booth not only to meet our hard working crew, but also to experience the latest and greatest products in restaurant seating and dining.
International Pizza Expo, March 24-26, 2015, Las Vegas Convention Center
The International Pizza Expo is a trade show specifically for the pizza industry. Attendees include pizzeria or pizza-concept restaurant owners, operators, and managers as well as distributors and food brokers who sell to pizza shops or pizza concept restaurants. If you fall in this category of business, here are some things to look for at this show:
- First and foremost, look for East Coast Chair & Barstool! We have confirmed out exhibit booth and are ready to show you the latest and greatest in commercial grade restaurant furniture. This year you’ll be able feast your eyes on our popular reclaimed wood table tops which seem to be the current trending item in restaurant design. In addition, you’ll be able to sit in a variety of chairs and bar stools from our warehouse, including the steel Aero line as well as metal and wood seating from our popular Gladiator line. In these lines, we will have an offering of different back styles, seat options, and frames to suit your establishment’s needs. But that’s not all we will have. We’re bringing more chairs and bar stools, a variety of table tops and table bases, and our newest commercial grade outdoor furniture items. Come and see us at Booth #1615. You won’t be disappointed!
- A must see while in attendance is the World Pizza Games, a freestyle dough-tossing competition with five exciting events that you won’t want to miss. These events include freestyle acrobatic dough tossing, fastest dough, largest dough stretch, fastest pizza box folding, and a pizza triathlon. You will sit in amazement with eyes fixated on the uniqueness of these action packed events that you won’t want to miss.
- New and only into its 3rd year, the pizza expo hosts the Craft Beer Pavilion. Smaller brewers have recently noted strong sales growth as customers prefer these brews over the much larger beer companies. And, what better drink goes with a good pizza? Brewers will be lined up to share their tasty beverages and confirm their place in the beer market.
- Keynotes, seminars, and workshops to help you grow your business as well as hundreds of exhibitors that offer the newest products and services for the fast paced pizza industry.
For more information about this show and all it has to offer, check out the event website at http://www.pizzaexpo.com/index.cfm. We hope to see you there!
Nightclub& Bar Convention and Trade Show, March 30-April 1, 2015, Las Vegas Convention Center
Celebrating its 30th anniversary, the Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show is an event that hosts products, tools, demonstrations, and current information for those in the bar and nightclub industry. Attendees include owners, managers, and staff who work at bars, pubs, taverns, nightclubs or lounges as well as buyers, suppliers, DJ’s, chefs, security staff, marketers, and other related industry professionals. Get ready for loud music, flashing lights, on-going special events and guests, and beverages galore as this is known to be the definitive on-premise beverage show. Not only that, but here is what to look for at this action packed show:
- East Coast Chair & Barstool! We are excited to have again confirmed our booth at this high energy show. We promise to bring you the newest products in restaurant furniture with a focus on durability and design. We will highlight our reclaimed wood table tops and seat options as well as our steel Aero and metal/wood Gladiator lines of seating. You will be able to sit in and feel our products instead of look at them online to get a firm grasp on the quality of the products we sell. Check us out at Booth # 1019!
- Main stage bartending competition events featuring top United States Bartender’s Guild bartenders from around the country competing to attend the 2015 World Cocktail Competition in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Special guests including Jon Taffer from Spike TV’s “Bar Rescue” hosting special events and offering a powerful keynote address. Also in attendance will be Sammy Hagar for the ribbon cutting ceremony, a live performance by Nelly, and well-known DJ’s Tiesto, Avicii, and DJ Vice.
- 70+ seminars to boost your business and 600+ booths offering products and solutions for the bar and nightlife industry.
For more information about this show and all it has to offer, check out the event website at http://www.ncbshow.com/. We hope to see you there!